Discovery's HealthyFood Benefit
At Pick n Pay
· Swipe your Discovery Card twice at Pick n Pay – once before the cashier rings up your purchases and again to pay.
· If you don’t have a Discovery Card, swipe your Pick n Pay HealthyFood card, or present your unique HealthyFood card number at the till before the cashier rings up your purchases.
· You can view your unique card number by logging into your profile
· Remember to swipe your Pick n Pay HealthyFood card at any Pick n Pay till before the cashier rings up your purchases to make sure that you get your HealthyFood cash back.
· Please sign the back of your Vitality Pick n Pay HealthyFood card before you use it.
· If you lose your Vitality Pick n Pay HealthyFood card, log in and order a new card online here or by calling 0860 99 88 77.
· Please note that the HealthyFood benefit is not available at Pick n Pay Express store at BP garages.
· Once you have activated your HealthyFood benefit at Woolworths, your Woolworths card will automatically be linked to the HealthyFood cash back.
· This includes the Woolworths WRewards, MySchool, MyVillage or MyPlanet card.
· Remember to contact Woolworths on 0861 502 050 and confirm that your ID number has been linked to your Woolworths card to ensure that you receive your cash back.
· If you have a MySchool card, you will need to give them permission to share your personal information before you activate the HealthyFood benefit. Visit www.myschool.co.za to do so.
· You can also apply for a Woolworths WRewards card online.
· Please note that the HealthyFood benefit is not available at Woolworths Foodstops at Engen.
Your cash back is based on your Vitality points and your spend:
· The amount of cash back that you get is based on the number of Vitality points that you have, as well as the amount that you spend on HealthyFood at the partner stores.
· The starting point for working out your cash back is the number of Vitality points that you have.
· To work out how much cash back you can get, Discovery will apply your qualifying discount percentage to your HealthyFood spend in the month.
· The percentage is 10%, 15% or 25%, depending on the health assessments that you have completed.
· As a family, you get cash back on a maximum of R4 000 a month that you spend on HealthyFood items.
· As a single member, you get cash back on a maximum of R2 000 a month that you spend on HealthyFood items.
· Your HealthyFood spend that you get cash back on is limited to the number of Vitality points that you have for the year.
· Vitality cash back is calculated monthly.
· To get cash back for the entire period, you must still be eligible for the cash back on the calculation date.
· The percentage that you qualify for over the cash back period is determined when your billing cycle closes, and not when you make a purchase.
Please check with Woolworths that your identity number is linked to both your My School and Woolworths Rewards card.
Please contact PBA Brokers if you need any other details on the HealthyFood benefit.